Wednesday 20 January 2016

Called out of the Study - Finished at last!

Yesterday while waiting for my son to finish his football (a.k.a. soccer) practice I typed in what might be the final words to Called Out Of Darkness. What a relief! All I have to do now is read through it at least twice and edit it, get a second and hopefully third person to read it and give an opinion, then find an artist to do a cover.

Then I will be able to send it off to Amazon and CreateSpace and it will be (independently) published.

If you would like to read through the draft and give me constructive, honest, helpful criticisms, please let me know. You can contact me at rjpeace (squiggle) 123mail (dot) com.

For those who are interested, my word processor tells me the story contains about 108,000 words. That's quite an increase on Called To Battle, which reached 82,000.

I was hoping to fit in a post giving an opinion on The Force Awakens and The Martian. That might come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment